Oktober 05, 2010

For Each Negative Thing We Say to Ourselves,God Has A Positive Answer For It.

You say: "I'm not able"
God says: "I am able"
II Corinthians 9:8
And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that in all thingsat all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every goodwork.



You say: "I can't manage"
God says: "I will supply all your needs" 
Philippians 4:19

And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.

You say: "I feel all alone"
God says: "I will never leave you or forsake you" 
Hebrews 13:5Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you"

You say: "I'm too tired"
God says: "I will give you rest" 
Matthew 11:28-30
Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.

You say: "It's impossible"
God says: "All things are possible" 
Luke 18:27Jesus replied, "What is impossible with men is possible with God."

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.  
I
t's not the situation, it's your reaction to the situation. 
Optimism is the one quality more associated with success and happiness than any other.