Agustus 28, 2012

HIGH PRIEST


Hebrew 4: 15 "For we do not high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weakness, but we have one who has been tempted in every ways, just as we are_ yet was without sin".




 * THE FATHER'S HEART
  
My child, are you struggling with temptation?
Rest in Me.
Your weakness is My oppurtunity to make you strong.
You are not fighting your battles alone.
I walked in Your shoes before you ever took a step.
As your high priest, I paid the supreme sacrifice with My own life -- to make a way of escape for you.
Ask Me, and I will keep evil far from you.



* A GRATEFUL RESPONSE

In the desert, Garden, cities, or on the mountain top,
Lord, You faced the temptations of Your enemies without failing.
You've experienced my sorrows, shared my joys, understood my weakness, and felt my struggles.
You have made me a victor of God's dreams, not a victim of satan's schemes.
Thank You, Lord.




~ SIMPLE TRUTH~
 " WHEN TEMPTATION COMES KNOCKING AT YOUR DOOR, REPLY FIRMLY, "NO ROOM"