Maret 12, 2011

The Express Image of His Person


Who being the brightness oh his glory,  and the express image of his person. . .
Hebrew 1:3 (KJV)

FROM THE FATHER’S HEART
My child, just as your son or daughter quizzes you daily with a thousand “whys” about life, so you have unlimited questions about Me. Some answers I whisper in your spirit or relay to you through My godly messengers. But no answer will ever contradict My personal letter to you through My inspired Word. What am I like? When you see Jesus, you’ve seen the Father. I am the express image of His person.

A GRATEFUL REPONSE
As a child, God, I often wondered what You were like. Did You have arms and legs like me? Did You run? Did You sleep? Did You pray? And yet You gave me a picture, an image of  Yourself, when You sent Jesus to the world. Through Jesus, I can know You.

SIMPLE TRUTH
God’s children love to hear the compliment “You look like your Father.”