Juni 22, 2012

HOLY ONE

Isaiah 12:6 "Shout aloud and sing for joy, people of zion, for great is the Holy One of Israel among you"
 
  *  The Father’s heart:
    My child, My nature will not allow Me to look at sin.
    That’s why I turned My back on My own Son as He died on the cross.
    But because His death made a way, you can now enter the holiest of places – My Presence.
    You are My child now.
    When I look at you, I see Jesus.

  *  A Grateful response
   How can we stand before You, Lord?
   Clean and pure and holy are You.
   Yet, in Your holiness You have made us a acceptable.
   You have exchange our ragged clothes of sin for robes of goodness and righteousness.
   With shoes removed, and head bowed, I praise You, Lord, for You are Holy.



~SIMPLE TRUTH~

“ONCE WE ENTER GOD’S HOLY PRESENCE, WE ARE CHANGE FOREVER”