September 27, 2012

ELOHIM

Deuteronomy 10:17 "For the Lord your God is God of gods and Lord of lords, the great God, mighty and awesome"








* THE FATHER'S HEART*

My child, I am not a creation of wood or stone.
I am not a distant relative who never sees or knows what you do.
I am Holy, yet I am approachable.
I am Powerful, yet I am available.
I am Spirit, yet I am always with you.
Your praises to Me fill heaven with indescribable music and show Me that you enjoy my presence too.




*A GRATEFUL RESPONSE*

When the music of my life has faded away, You are still there.
The notes of discord threaten my joy, yet in the distance,
I hear the stirring of a new melody.
Because of Yo, my heart can rejoice with praises again.
You are the music.
You are the melody,
You are my song.






~SIMPLE TRUTH~
"HIS SONG IS WITH US THROUGH THE NIGHT, WHEN MORNING COME, THERE IS LIGHT"